sábado, julho 03, 2004

Em memória de...


Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen 1919-2004

Mar
De todos os cantos do mundo
Amo com um amor mais forte e mais profundo
Aquela praia extasiada e nua
Onde me uni ao mar, ao vento e à lua.






Marlon Brando 1924-2004

I have always considered my life a private affair and the business of no one beyond my family and those I love. Except for moral and political issues that aroused in me a desire to speak out, I have done my utmost throughout my life, for the sake of my children and myself, to remain silent...But now, in my seventieth year, I have decided to tell the story of my life as best I can, so that my children can separate the truth from the myths that others have created about me, as myths are created about everyone swept up in the turbulent and distorting maelstrom of celebrity in our culture.(Songs My Mother Taught Me, Marlon Brando)
| Arquivo de Comentários Antigos